Addressing the topic of ‘Global Britain’s bright energy future’, Dr Fox will address senior industry leaders at the conference, being held in London between 26-28 February.
In a conversation moderated by the EI President Malcolm Brinded FREng FEI, Dr Fox will also take questions from delegates on day two of the conference.
Energy Institute Chief Executive, Louise Kingham OBE FEI, commented:
“Given the world-renowned reputation of the UK’s energy sector, we’re delighted to be joined by the Secretary of State for International Trade who will open the second day of IP Week 2019 with his vision for continuing British success in the global energy marketplace.
“IP Week brings together the foremost energy organisations and top business leaders, to discuss and debate the key issues shaping our dynamic industry.”
Speakers confirmed for IP Week 2019 include:
- Chad Holliday, Chairman, Shell
- Bob Dudley FEI, Chief Executive, BP
- Amin Nasser, President and Chief Executive Officer, Saudi Aramco
- Dr Pratima Rangarajan, Chief Executive Officer, the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative
- Isabelle Muller, Director General, French Union of Petroleum Industries
- H.E. Suhail Al Mazrouei, Minister of Energy & Industry, United Arab Emirates
- Jason Bordoff, Professor of Professional Practice in International & Public Affairs, SIPA, Columbia University
- H.E. Tarek El Molla, Minister of Petroleum & Mineral Resources, Arab Republic of Egypt
- Anne-Sophie Corbeau, Head of Gas Analysis, BP Group Economics
- Dr Aldo Flores Quiroga, Former Undersecretary of Hydrocarbons, Mexico Government
- Alex Volkov, Vice President, International Gas, ExxonMobil
- Andy Brown OBE FEI, Upstream Director, Shell
- Ade Adeola FEI, Managing Director, Oil & Gas, Standard Chartered
- David Womack, Global Leader, Strategy & Innovation, Chemicals & Petroleum Industries, IBM
- Dr Carol Bell, Senior Non-Executive Director, Ophir Energy
Put together by leading sector experts, the IP Week programme brings together leader industry figures and key thinkers on energy across three themes: geopolitics, sustainability and technology.
The programme for 2019, and event tickets, can be found at www.ipweek.co.uk
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/special-reports/30012019/uk-secretary-of-state-for-international-trade-to-speak-at-ip-week/