In this special bonus episode from Gastech 2023, Callum O’Reilly talks to Jente Quintens and Brandon Stambaugh from Owens Corning® about insulation in the extreme. They consider strategies for managing the extreme temperature range used in energy process piping and equipment, as well as the role of passive safety in the energy sector.
This episode of the podcast addresses topics including:
- The thermal challenges posed by energy process pipes and equipment.
- How insulation can be used to protect against corrosion.
- The design of insulation solutions for different components within a facility.
- Key performance attributes that should be considered when selecting an insulation material.
- Selecting an impermeable material to guard against vapour drive.
- The role that insulation will play in carbon capture and storage.
- Trends in industrial insulation for the LNG industry.
Listen to the episode here.
Sponsoring this episode of the Palladian Energy Podcast is Owens Corning.
Learn more about our magazines.
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/special-reports/12092023/bonus-podcast-episode-from-gastech-2023-insulating-in-the-extreme/
You might also like
Equinor sells its Nigerian business, including its share in the Agbami oil field, to Nigerian-owned Chappal Energies.