Angus Energy Plc, a conventional oil and gas production and development company, has successfully raised £2.0 million (gross) by means of a private placement with institutional and private investors.
The Company has raised gross proceeds of £2 000 000 by the issuance of 33 333 334 new ordinary shares of £0.002 each in its share capital (placing shares) through its broker, Optiva Securities Limited.
- The Placing raised gross proceeds of £2,000,000 at a price of 6p per Placing Share (the “Placing Price”), conditional only on Admission. The Placing Price represents a discount of 27% to the closing mid-market price on 8 February 2018.
- The Placing Shares have been allotted and an application for their admission to trading on AIM (“Admission”) has been made with Admission expected to take place on or around 15 February 2018. The Placing Shares will rank pari passu with the Company’s existing ordinary shares in issue.
- The number of ordinary shares in issue immediately after Admission will be 297,637,986 giving the Company a market capitalisation of £17.9 million at the Placing Price.
Use of proceeds:
The principle purpose of this offering is to increase financial flexibility for acquisition activities. Net proceeds from the Placing will:
- contribute funding to the acquisition of a 25% interest in the Balcombe Licence per the Company’s 22 January RNS (the Partnership).
- defray operational and associated costs related to the Partnership.
In addition, in conformity with the Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules of the Financial Conduct Authority, the Company announces the following:
Following the Placing, the Company's issued share capital will consist of 297 637 986 ordinary shares of £0.002 each (Ordinary Shares) with voting rights. The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in Treasury.
The total number of Ordinary Shares in the Company with voting rights, following Admission, will be 297 637 986.
The above figure of 297 637 986 Ordinary Shares may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will, following Admission, determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules of the Financial Conduct Authority.
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/special-reports/12022018/angus-energy-completes-2-million-private-placement/