Annual Operational Excellence in Oil & Gas Summit announces agenda
Published by Nicholas Woodroof,
More than 50 industry innovators are confirmed to speak at this year’s conference, including:
- Nathan Holt, Head of Continuous Improvement, Americas Shell
- Rockwell Scott, Chief Information Officer, Delek US
- Kyle Hart, Director, Process Safety, Enbridge
- Steve McIntosh, Director, Process, Performance, and Reliability, Williams
- Mike Turner, Senior Vice President, Global Production Hess Corporation
- Phaneendra Bollavaram, Global Operations Excellence Manager, Apache Corporation
- Chris Humes, Senior Vice President, Operations Crestwood Midstream
- Randy Pound, Global Director of Maintenance & Reliability and North AmericanEthics Officer,Olin
- Ashe Menon, Senior Vice President, Global Operations, National Oilwell Varco
- Patrick Thompson, Chief Information Officer, Albemarle Corporation
- Kenneth Woolridge, Director, Continuous Improvement, Air Liquide
“This summit is incredible…rich in topics, ideas, networking, learning. Over the last two years it’s been an incredibly positive experience for me…and an opportunity to gauge our success in our approach and benchmark it against global organisations”- Grigor Bambekov, Director, Performance & Business Excellence, Andeavor Logistics.
New for 2019:
- Exclusive site tour at NASA JSC Mission control centre and Space Vehicle Mockup Facility with David Loyd, NASA JSC Assistant Director, Institutional Safety and Mission Assurance. Learn how NASA trains its astronauts to optimise attentiveness, improve reaction time and minimise operational risk.
- New cutting edge case studies from the last 12 months. Allowing you to benchmark your operations against industry innovators.
- Deep dive into a masterclasses on building the operational excellence competencies of the future, mastering the digital imperative and unleashing the power of great people and organisations
Plus panels, case studies and workshops on Bridging the Strategy Execution Gap, Unlocking Human Potential with Robotic Process Automation, Environmental Excellence, Controlling Serious Injury and Fatality Exposures, Enterprise risk based decision making and much more. Delegates have a unique opportunity to learn how to unlock new sources of value and achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed.
“The event was great, the organising was fantastic - great job you all!.” - Victor Costec, Group Lead, Asset Condition Management, Cenovus Energy
Find out more about the event by downloading the 2019 agenda >>
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/special-reports/09072019/annual-operational-excellence-in-oil-gas-summit-announces-agenda/
You might also like
Equinor Energy AS concludes drilling of wildcat well 34/6-6 S
The well was drilled about 10 km north of the Visund field, and about 190 km northwest of Bergen.