This podcast episode focuses on developing and implementing sustainable chemical solutions for the oil and gas industry.
In the new episode of the Palladian Energy Podcast, Elizabeth Corner speaks to Ashley Hunt and Kevin Mutch from Clariant Oil Services, about leveraging advances in the oilfield and helping operators to reduce carbon emissions, enhance safe operations, and avoid disruptions to ongoing operations.
This episode of the podcast tackles issues such as:
- Proactively introducing environmentally-friendly upstream solutions.
- Clariant Oil Services’ D3 initiative.
- Collaboration and measures for success.
- Timeframes for implementing effective chemical solutions.
- The role of chemistry in sustainable technologies for the oilfield, and in the wider energy transition.
Listen to the new episode here.
Sponsoring this episode of the Palladian Energy Podcast is Global Hydrogen Review, a new publication dedicated to the entire spectrum of hydrogen production and its applications worldwide.
Learn more about our magazines.
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/special-reports/31072023/new-podcast-episode-season-2-chemistry-at-work-sustainability-in-the-oilfield/
You might also like
DNV has issued a Statement of Qualified Technology for Strohm’s 6 in. EGF-PE pipe, as per the DNV-ST-F119 standard, for its use as a flowline or jumper in deep waters.