LAGCOE announces winners of 2019 New Technology Showcase
Published by Nicholas Woodroof,
This year will mark the fifth iteration of the New Technology Showcase, which was created to provide innovative exhibitors with an opportunity to share new products or services with industry leaders and conference attendees. Two technical sessions will be reserved for presentations from these standout businesses at LAGCOE 2019:
- Corporate Services: Basis proprietary software with mobile access.
- Delmar Systems, Inc.: RAR Plus™ in-line mooring line release component with manual/remote trigger.
- Finkl Steel: HVX® stainless steel forging material used for fraccing.
- Frank’s International: iCAM® Intelligent Tubular Connection Make-up System.
- Glider Products: Automated Glider Pipe Handling System.
- Ironclad Performance Wear: Hi-Viz Ironclad Command Gloves.
- MEYER: SPYDER™ Multi-Station Grease Manifolds.
- Probe Technologies Holdings: Modular constant current sensor architecture.
- Tenaris: TenarisHydril Wedge 623® RW® for mitigation of casing wear in deepwater wells.
- Ulterra: SplitBlade™ PDC drill bit technology.
During the New Technology Showcase, tentatively scheduled for 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. on 8 October and 10 October, these exhibitors will present a brief overview of their recent innovation or technological advancement.
“Oil and gas businesses have long understood the value of innovation,” said Greg Stutes, LAGCOE chairman of the board. “The hard work, creativity and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking of companies like these are helping to push the industry forward in exciting new directions.”
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/product-news/30072019/lagcoe-announces-winners-of-2019-new-technology-showcase/
You might also like
Shell awards TechnipFMC a contract for offshore oil field development
TechnipFMC has been awarded significant contract for development in the Gulf of Mexico.