Gardner Denver Petroleum & Industrial Pumps, the total solutions provider to the drilling, well servicing and frac pumps market, has announced the launch of GDNX, the next generation of fluid end technology.
“The GDNX follows Gardner Denver’s legacy of product innovation and superior product quality,” said Larry Kerr, Vice President/GM. “We’re proud to offer our customers a fluid end showcasing a combination of our highest performing components, ensuring a quality product that out performs and stands up in today’s demanding fracking environment.”
GDNX Features Include:
- Redline consumables. This revolutionary series of aftermarket parts extends product life by up to 3.5x.
- Superior fatigue life. Patent pending cross-bore design that reduces operating stress and maintenance intervals by 3.5x when compared to competitors.
- Compatibility. Fit, form and function of the GDNX are the same as the SGWS series, meaning it’s a direct fit to existing 2250/2500 pumps.
- All suction manifold, discharge flange and tie rod connections will remain unchanged from SGWS fluid ends, allowing GDNX fluid ends to serve as a direct replacement for SGWS fluid ends.
- Proven Falcon Technology. The service-friendly design reduces maintenance time for valve, seat, plunger and packing changes.
- Ease of maintenance. No alignment requirements to suction covers and no special tooling required to install.
- Stainless steel. The GDNX fluid end is built to last.
- Service & Support. 24/7 aftermarket service and support anytime and anywhere you need it.
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/product-news/11102018/gardner-denver-releases-newest-pressure-pumping-fluid-end-technology/