The National Diversity Council has announced the 2014 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas, a definitive list of female executives, influencers and achievers impacting the oil and gas industry.
- Top leader in her organisation and profession.
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organisation.
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise.
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of women in the industry.
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship.
Dennis Kennedy, founder and CEO, National Diversity Council said, ‘the 2014 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas features the highest calibre of executive leadership within this industry. The NDC is honoured to feature such a powerful group of inspirational women reaching new heights of achievement in business.’
Recognised executives include:
- Maria Claudia Borras, President, Latin America for Baker Hughes Incorporated.
- Kim Bowers, CEO/Chairman, CST.
- Ursual Burns, Board of Directors, Exxonmobil; Chairman of the Board & CEO at Xerox, ExxonMobil.
- Janet Langford Kelly, SVP, General Counsel, ConocoPhillips.
- Maria F. Lindenberg, CPO, Chevron Corporation.
- Una Power, CFO, Nexen Energy.
- Donna Titzman, SVP & Treasurer, Valero LP.
- Susan Tomasky, Board of Directors, Tesoro.
- Connie Watson, SVP, Corporate Relations, National Oilwell Varco.
- Beth Bowman, SVP of Western Region at Shell Energy, Shell Oil.
For a full list and executive profiles please visit http://oilgasdiversitycouncil.org/what-we-do/recognition/top50/.
Adapted from a press release by Claira Lloyd.
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/exploration/10042014/50_top_powerful_women_oil_gas366/