NiSource Inc. today named key leaders expected to guide Columbia Pipeline Group Inc. (CPG) and NiSource following the planned separation of the two energy companies in mid-2015.
In September 2014, NiSource announced plans to separate its natural gas pipeline and related businesses into a stand-alone publicly traded company, CPG, with NiSource becoming a pure-play regulated natural gas and electric utilities company.
Key leadership appointments for CPG, expected to be effective at the time of separation, include:
- Robert C. Skaggs Jr., currently president and chief executive officer (CEO) of NiSource, is expected to become CEO of CPG.
- Stephen P. Smith, currently NiSource executive vice president (EVP) and chief financial officer (CFO), is expected to become EVP and CFO for CPG.
- Glen L. Kettering, currently EVP and group CEO for CPG, is expected to assume the new role of president of CPG. Other current members of the CPG senior leadership team also are expected to remain with CPG.
The company also announced expected key post-separation leadership appointments for NiSource:
- Joseph Hamrock, currently EVP and group CEO of NiSource's Gas Distribution business unit, will become CEO of NiSource.
- Jim L. Stanley, EVP and group CEO for Northern Indiana Public Service Company (NIPSCO), is expected to serve in the new role of chief operating officer for NiSource.
- Violet G. Sistovaris, currently NiSource senior vice president (SVP) and chief information officer, is expected to become EVP for NIPSCO.
These plans are contingent upon the re-election of members of the NiSource Board at the company's 2015 annual meeting. NiSource also plans to recruit additional members for each Board over the coming months.
Adapted from a press release by Joe Green
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/exploration/04122014/columbia-pipeline-nisource-cpg-leadership-appointments-1936/