The Oil & Gas Awards announce this year’s Southwest and Midcontinent Oil & Gas Awards winners in recognition of the companies who have been judged and recognised to excel in the key areas of Health & Safety, Operational Excellence, Innovation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Stewardship.
The Oil & Gas Awards organisers have announced the Southwest & Midcontinent Oil & Gas Awards winning companies. The winners of each category were announced at the Southwest and Midcontinent Coast Oil & Gas Awards on Thursday 15 October 2015 at the Westin Dallas Park Central, Dallas, Texas. The judging panel recognised these companies as leaders in the region and the winners were invited on stage to collect their award. Senator Don Huffines opened proceedings and delivered commentary on the developments of the oil and gas industry and ways in which innovation drives the industry forward before the awards presentation commenced. Each winner collected their award in front of the audience and attending media where many photos where taken and video interviews recorded as the winning companies celebrated being recognised by the awards judging panel.
The Winners of each of the Southwest & Midcontinent Oil & Gas Awards are detailed below:
- Award for Drilling Excellence: Ensign Energy Services Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year: Sand X
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year: Frank's International N.V.
- New Technology Development of the Year – Products: Drillform Technical Services Ltd.
- Consultancy of the Year: KJE, Inc.
- Themark Corp. E&P Company of the Year: Occidental Petroleum Corp.
- General Industry Service Award: Well Master Corp.
- Award for Excellence in Corp. Social Responsibility: Apache Corp.
- Midstream Company of the Year: EnLink Midstream
- Trucking Company of the Year – Presented by Kenworth: Ryder System Inc.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship: Houston Advanced Research Center
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year: Encana
- Water Management Company of the Year: MIOX Corp.
- Engineering Company of the Year: Landpoint
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety – Operational: Aveda Transportation and Energy Services
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety – Products: TekSolv, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application: Trimble, Geospatial Division
- Industry Supplier of the Year: Chemplex Solvay Group
- Breitling Energy Future Industry Leader: Stephen Cravens - YPE
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/drilling-and-production/29102015/southwest-and-midcontinent-oil-gas-awards-winners-announced-1490/