Technip’s shareholders met for the Group’s 2015 Combined Annual General Meeting and approved the following decisions:
- Technip’s statutory and consolidated financial statements for the full year 2014.
- Allocation of 2014 earnings with a dividend of €2.00 per share.
- Scrip alternative for the payment of the dividend to be paid on May 28, 2015, regardless of the option chosen.
- Renewal as Directors of Thierry Pilenko, Olivier Appert, Pascal Colombani, Leticia Costa, C. Maury Devine and John O’Leary.
- Authorisation for the Board of Directors to repurchase Company shares within a maximum limit of 8% of the share capital.
- Authorisation for the Board of Directors to reduce the share capital by canceling shares that have previously been repurchased.
- Authorisation for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital, with a maximum limit of 1.75% of the share capital in favor of employees of the Technip Group.
The full results of the votes will be available on Technip’s website www.technip.com in the coming days.
Adapted from a press release by David Bizley
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/drilling-and-production/24042015/technip-combined-annual-general-meeting-summary/