ERIELL reports on several records achieved in May at three of the company’s most complex projects.
In the month, the company set three well construction records, demonstrating ERIELL continues to provide high-quality services to its customers despite the difficult mining and geological conditions of the projects.
On 14 June 2020, ERIELL celebrated its 16th anniversary. During this period, over 9.5 million m of rock were drilled, and over 2800 wells built, for more than 45 customers in the most challenging climatic and geological conditions.Vitaliy Borisovich Dokunikhin, First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of ERIELL Group, General Director of ERIELL NEFTEGAZSERVICE LLC said:
“We are constantly working on finding new solutions and optimising processes. Thanks to this and, of course, excellent teamwork, we are able to constantly improve our efficiency and achieve victories on our most complex projects.”
At the Vostochno-Messoyakhskoye oil and gas condensate field (customer Messoyakhaneftegaz):
- A record construction time for a well using fishbone technology was set.
- The well was drilled in four runs; the construction period was 12 days with an LEL of 0%. This was achieved thanks to the use of the Technical Limit programme.
At the Urengoyskoye oil and gas condensate field (customer Arktikgaz):
- A record for the construction of sub-horizontal wells for Achimov deposits was set.
- A well with a depth of 5576 m and a sub-horizontal length of 1589 m was drilled in 40 days, 20 days ahead of schedule and with an NPS of 0%.
At the Salmanovskoye (Morning) oil and gas condensate field (customer Arctic LNG 2):
- A record time for construction of a sub-horizontal well was the first ERIELL record for this new project.
- A well with a depth of 4986 m and a sub-horizontal length of 1477 m was drilled in 40 days, nine days ahead of the planned construction time and with an LEL of 0%.
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/drilling-and-production/23062020/eriell-group-sets-records-for-well-construction-on-threeof-its-most-complex-projects/
You might also like
Baker Hughes has announced a contract award from Petrobras for integrated well construction services in the Buzios field, offshore Brazil.