Skip to main content

Touchstone provides cascadura production update

Published by , Editorial Assistant
Oilfield Technology,


Touchstone Exploration has provided an update regarding natural gas and liquids production volumes from the recently commissioned Cascadura facility.

Touchstone has an 80 percent operating working interest in the Cascadura field, which is located on the Ortoire block onshore in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Heritage Petroleum Company holds the remaining 20 percent working interest.

Touchstone achieved its forecasted Cascadura gross natural gas production rate of 60 MMcf/d. The Cascadura-1ST1 well is currently contributing approximately 40 MMcf/d while the Cascadura Deep-1 well is contributing approximately 20 MMcf/d of gross natural gas volumes. In addition, the wells are currently producing an aggregate 1400 bpd of field estimated gross natural gas liquids volumes.

Paul Baay, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented: "I am very pleased that we have reached our gross target rate of 60 MMcf/d at Cascadura after our first week of operations. The performance of the wells, both of which are being choked at surface, is in line with expectations and the surface facility is currently operating at approximately 67 percent of its capacity."

Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/drilling-and-production/18092023/touchstone-provides-cascadura-production-update/

You might also like

PGS awarded acquisition project in the Mediterranean

PGGS has been awarded a 3D project in the Mediterranean for a major energy company. The Ramform Hyperion is scheduled to start the survey early March and the project has a total duration of approximately 30 days.

 
 

Embed article link: (copy the HTML code below):


 

This article has been tagged under the following:

Oil & gas news