The 2nd Annual IoT in Oil and Gas event (September 14-15 - Houston, TX) has rapidly become the must-attend conference for oil and gas leaders to converge and discuss how IoT technology is revolutionising operations (upstream, midstream and downstream) to reduce costs and maximise efficiency. Be sure to download the event brochure for more information and register your spot at this event today.
We are excited to announce that Microsoft is offering a complimentary roundtable session on the afternoon of Day Two (Wednesday, September 15) titled, “Executive Insights: The Impact of Digital and IoT in Oil and Gas” where you can hear from industry experts representing some of the top Oil and Gas operating companies. (Note:Registration for the IoT in Oil and Gas event is separate).
1. The only IoT conference in the world designed exclusively for oil and gas executives.
2. One of a series of successful conferences - with a track record of attracting the right people, and facilitating fascinating and timely discussions.
3. Over 30 speakers will be presenting the most timely, including:
- Mark Reynolds, Senior Solutions Architect, Southwestern Energy.
- Philippe Flichy, Senior Digital Oilfields Advisor, Baker Hughes.
- Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor, Halliburton.
- Robert Ziegler, Global Director Well Control Technology, Weatherford.
- Carl Stjernfeldt, North American Venture Manager, Shell Technology Ventures.
- Dave Lafferty, President, Scientific Technical Services.
- Kathleen Hartwick, Director of the Armstrong Center for Energy & Environment, Texas Public Policy Foundation.
- Dan Crandell, Manager- Cyber security and maintenance, Enterprise Products.
- Jana Schey, COO, Energistics.
- Nav Dhunay, CEO, Ambyint.
- Craig Harclerode, Global Oil and Gas and Chemicals Business Development Executive, OSIsoft.
- Kenneth Smith, General Manager Oil and Gas, Hortonworks.
- Dave McCarthy, Senior Director of Products, Bsquare.
- John Sturdivant, CEO and Founder, Workforce Alpha.
- Rabi Chakraborty, President, Senslytics.
4. The comprehensive programme will feature expert presentations and panel discussions addressing key topics such as: Implementation and data management, remote monitoring and visibility for improved safety and preventative maintenance, cyber security strategy and preparedness, Cognitive IoT deployment, deploying successful and integrated automated workflows, the future of IoT in your business and more.
5. Network with over 150 of your peers, discussing implementation challenges and successes - with the potential to save your organisation millions
6. Special discounted prices are available for E&P, midstream and downstream operators, as well as SMEs. Visit this link for more information.
For questions, please contact:
Research and Content Director
+1-855-869-4260 (Toll Free)
Adapted from a press release by David Bizley
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/drilling-and-production/10082016/2nd-annual-iot-in-oil-and-gas-event-featuring-event-partner-microsoft/