BGS Group hosts the Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub in March 5 - 6, 2018 in Rome, Italy. The closed-door environment gives a direct access to 200+ decision-makers, including representatives from:
- Exploration & production companies.
- Drilling contractors.
- EPC contractors.
Among confirmed speakers and delegates are Statoil, Hellenic Petroleum, Petroleb, Vitol E&P, Neconde Energy, Petrobel, Seplat Petroleum, Subsea 7, TechnipFMC, Techint, Saipem, Maire Tecnimont, Westfield Energy Resources, Endeco, CCC Sicon Oil&Gas, Energy Equity Resources, Obijackson Group, Dolphin Drilling, Halliburton, Schlumberger, European Commission and many others.
The business programme is complete and available upon request at goo.gl/2vhgau . Sessions are dedicated to:
- Project management: offshore in Mediterranean.
- Updates on West African offshore oil and gas.
- Offshore drilling. Latest technologies and case studies.
- Strategies for increasing safety in offshore industry.
- Environment, health and safety as the key elements in the offshore upstream segment.
- Facilities management in offshore E&P industry.
- Digitalisation Strategies and Benefits.
- Subsea Engineering.
During the Congress, participants might have pre-scheduled B2B meetings that allows to plan negotiations beforehand, save time and be introduced to the required people by a personal manager.
To get more information, visit the website: goo.gl/MWJDda
Contact person: Kris Sabirova, Project Director.
Phone: +31 20 80 87 321
Read the article online at: https://www.oilfieldtechnology.com/drilling-and-production/10012018/exploration-and-production-offshore-congress-hub-epoch/