This year ATCE returns to the heart of the energy industry, Houston, Texas on 3—5 October 2022. Serving the industry since 1924, this flagship event is the highest caliber technical event for E&P professionals from around the globe. As Chairman and CEO of Baker Hughes, a Houston-based global company with a long history in the E&P and energy markets, I am honored to serve as this year’s Chairperson.
With so many industry experts and leaders, ATCE is known as the premiere event for discovering and exchanging the latest technical information for our industry. This year we received over 1,750 paper proposals, ensuring a high-quality technical program with over 400 peer-selected papers, numerous panel discussions and daily Knowledge Sharing ePoster sessions. The program offers something for everyone—from conceptual technologies to best practices and tools that can be applied right away.
In addition, we have several exciting special events planned during ATCE including:
- Multiple technical section meetings.
- Events designed for young professionals, students, and experienced leaders in the making.
- Showcase of emerging energy companies.
- Annual banquet to recognize outstanding SPE members.
- Pre and post-conference training courses to help enhance your expertise.
- 90,000 sq. ft. of exhibition space featuring the latest technologies and services in the industry.
Now more than ever, we are eager to be back in-person to build and cultivate relationships face-to-face that we’ve missed out on during the pandemic. I am confident that you will leave the conference with valuable and practical information to apply in your daily work.