Founded in 1993, ESG Solutions provides industry leading microseismic solutions for the oil and gas, mining and geotechnical industries.
Drilling & production
- Drilling bits & tools (18 listings)
- Deepwater drilling (19 listings)
- Downhole tools (87 listings)
- Completions (63 listings)
- EOR (32 listings)
- Compressors & power generation (22 listings)
- Well control (31 listings)
- Well intervention (33 listings)
- Chemicals & drilling muds (53 listings)
- Digital oilfield (21 listings)
- Water management (30 listings)
- Rig services (85 listings)
- Flow assurance (39 listings)
- Artificial lift (22 listings)
- Subsea & ROV (84 listings)
Expro Limited set up in Great Yarmouth in 1973 and produced the first UK oil from the Argyll Field on June 11, 1975.
Based in Aberdeen, Europe's oil capital, Eztek Limited provides reliable, easy to use electronic solutions and good service to clients in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
Flotek's vision is to be the premier energy services company focused on best-in class technology, cutting-edge innovation and exceptional customer service.
Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world.
Forum Energy Technologies (FET) was formed in 2010 in a five-way merger among Forum Oilfield Technologies, Triton Group, Subsea Services International, Global Flow Technologies and Allied Technology.
Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies is a global solutions provider of innovative seal solutions and differentiated seal products to the global oil and gas industry.
Fugro-Geoteam AS identify and resolve problems associated with geotechnical design under difficult conditions, onshore, nearshore and offshore.
Jason leads in seismic inversion and reservoir characterisation software and services, integrating geology, petrophysics, geophysics, and engineering to construct the most accurate and detailed reservoir models.
Gardner Denver, founded in 1859, is a global manufacturer of industrial compressors, blowers, pumps, loading arms and fuel systems.
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy.