Drilling & production
- Drilling bits & tools (18 listings)
- Deepwater drilling (19 listings)
- Downhole tools (87 listings)
- Completions (63 listings)
- EOR (32 listings)
- Compressors & power generation (22 listings)
- Well control (31 listings)
- Well intervention (33 listings)
- Chemicals & drilling muds (53 listings)
- Digital oilfield (21 listings)
- Water management (30 listings)
- Rig services (85 listings)
- Flow assurance (39 listings)
- Artificial lift (22 listings)
- Subsea & ROV (84 listings)
Doris, Inc. was established in 2000 in Houston and is fully supported by its parent company, Doris Engineering.
Dover Artificial Lift is a leading provider of artificial lift and surface production solutions to the oil and gas industry.
For more than 117 years, Dow has strived to create value through its diversified, market-driven portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses.
Emerson Process Management has unsurpassed expertise and capabilities in all aspects of automation and information systems related to the production, transmission, and processing of oil and gas products.
Emerson is the automation innovator with the depth of expertise and breadth of technologies to take on our customers’ toughest challenges and bring predictable success anytime, anywhere.
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.
Innovative, enabling technology is at the very heart of Enhanced Drilling. That's been the case for more than 25 years.
Ensign Energy Services Inc. is an industry leader in the delivery of oilfield services in Canada, the United States and internationally.