Drilling & production
- Drilling bits & tools (18 listings)
- Deepwater drilling (19 listings)
- Downhole tools (87 listings)
- Completions (63 listings)
- EOR (32 listings)
- Compressors & power generation (22 listings)
- Well control (31 listings)
- Well intervention (33 listings)
- Chemicals & drilling muds (53 listings)
- Digital oilfield (21 listings)
- Water management (30 listings)
- Rig services (85 listings)
- Flow assurance (39 listings)
- Artificial lift (22 listings)
- Subsea & ROV (84 listings)
CD-adapco is the world's largest independent CFD focused provider of engineering simulation software, support and services.
CETCO Energy Services provides expertise in transforming minerals and polymers into technologies that improve productivity and performance.
CGG is a fully integrated geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry.
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) is an integrated oilfield service solution provider with nearly 50 years of experience in offshore operation.
As one of the world’s leading specialty chemical companies, Clariant contributes to value creation with innovative and sustainable solutions for customers from many industries.
Claxton was started in 1985 by Bob Claxton to provide offshore engineering services for upstream clients in the North Sea and all around the world.
Collister and Glover (ColGlo) are a leading pipe, pump, and valve merchants based in Deeside, North Wales.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services.