Drilling & production
- Drilling bits & tools (18 listings)
- Deepwater drilling (19 listings)
- Downhole tools (87 listings)
- Completions (63 listings)
- EOR (32 listings)
- Compressors & power generation (22 listings)
- Well control (31 listings)
- Well intervention (33 listings)
- Chemicals & drilling muds (53 listings)
- Digital oilfield (21 listings)
- Water management (30 listings)
- Rig services (85 listings)
- Flow assurance (39 listings)
- Artificial lift (22 listings)
- Subsea & ROV (84 listings)
KONGSBERG’s unique range of software solutions, services and subsea infrastructure covers the entire lifecycle of oilfields and enhances performance.
Founded in 1994, LMKR is a petroleum technology company with an extensive solutions portfolio that includes reservoir-centric interpretation, modelling and analytics software, mobile technology solutions, E&P data services as well as geoscience and information management consulting solutions.
Logan manufactures and sells a comprehensive line of quality fishing and intervention tools.
A global industry leader, Lufkin is driven by the energy of people dedicated to making a difference.
With over 13 000 employees in more than 75 countries around the world, M-I SWACO is a vital part of the world’s hydrocarbon exploration and production industry.
Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a track record spanning more than 40 years.
Marine Cybernetics has established itself as the leading company for third-party testing of computer control systems used for operational and safety critical processes in various maritime and offshore drilling systems.
McDermott is an engineering and construction company, with a focus on the energy and power industries.