Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC) 2020
20 July 2020 - 22 July 2020
With record-breaking attendance of more than 6000 attendees, more than 300 packed technical presentations, and an incredible industry response at URTeC 2019, there is no doubt that the sixth edition of URTeC was an overwhelming success.
Stemming from the recent surge in the upstream industry and the incredible success in Houston, URTeC 2020 in Austin looks to push the boundaries and continue as the premier event focused on the latest science and technology applied to exploration and development of unconventional resources.
URTeC unites the disciplines by bringing together the entire asset team together under one roof to connect on all things unconventional. URTeC is comprised of three sponsoring organisations:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
Plus nine endorsing organisations:
- American Rock Mechanics Association (ARMA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Association for Iron and Steel Technology (AIST)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME)
- Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE)
- Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA)
This combination of the world’s leading professional societies has brought both depth and breadth to the technical base of the conference which has attributed to the URTeC’s collaborative platform and innovation exchange sustaining and propelling our industry’s ongoing success.