Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub (EPOCH)
This event expired on the 06 March 2018. Click to view the latest Oil events.
BGS Group hosts the Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub in March 5-6, 2018 in Rome, Italy. The closed-door environment gives a direct access to 200+ decision-makers, including representatives from:
- Exploration & Production Companies.
- Drilling Contractors.
- EPC Contractors.
Among confirmed speakers and delegates are Statoil, Hellenic Petroleum, Petroleb, Vitol E&P, Neconde Energy, Petrobel, Seplat Petroleum, Subsea 7, TechnipFMC, Techint, Saipem, Maire Tecnimont, Westfield Energy Resources, Endeco, CCC Sicon Oil&Gas, Energy Equity Resources, Obijackson Group, Dolphin Drilling, Halliburton, Schlumberger, European Commission and many others.
The business programme is almost complete and available upon request at email@example.com. Sessions are dedicated to:
- Project management: offshore in Mediterranean.
- Updates on West African offshore oil & gas.
- Offshore drilling. Latest technologies and case studies.
- Strategies for increasing safety in offshore industry.
- Environment, health and safety as the key elements in the offshore upstream segment.
- Facilities management in offshore E&P industry.
- Digitalisation Strategies and Benefits.
- Subsea Engineering.
During the Congress, participants will have a personal manager who helps him to navigate at the event. Besides, pre-scheduled B2B meetings are offered, which allow to plan negotiations beforehand, save time and be introduced to the right people.