Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub (EPOCH)
BGS Group hosts the Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub in March 5-6, 2018 in Rome, Italy. The closed-door environment gives a direct access to 200+ decision-makers, including representatives from:
- Exploration & Production Companies.
- Drilling Contractors.
- EPC Contractors.
Among confirmed speakers and delegates are Statoil, Hellenic Petroleum, Petroleb, Vitol E&P, Neconde Energy, Petrobel, Seplat Petroleum, Subsea 7, TechnipFMC, Techint, Saipem, Maire Tecnimont, Westfield Energy Resources, Endeco, CCC Sicon Oil&Gas, Energy Equity Resources, Obijackson Group, Dolphin Drilling, Halliburton, Schlumberger, European Commission and many others.
The business programme is almost complete and available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sessions are dedicated to:
- Project management: offshore in Mediterranean.
- Updates on West African offshore oil & gas.
- Offshore drilling. Latest technologies and case studies.
- Strategies for increasing safety in offshore industry.
- Environment, health and safety as the key elements in the offshore upstream segment.
- Facilities management in offshore E&P industry.
- Digitalisation Strategies and Benefits.
- Subsea Engineering.
During the Congress, participants will have a personal manager who helps him to navigate at the event. Besides, pre-scheduled B2B meetings are offered, which allow to plan negotiations beforehand, save time and be introduced to the right people.