EPOCH of Sustainability. International Upstream Congress
EPOCH of Sustainability - International Upstream Congress 2020 will be held on the 5th-6th of October in London, UK.
It is dedicated to the sustainable future actions in frames of oil and gas market activity. Oil & Gas companies, EPC and drilling contractors, governmental bodies, solution providers, and equipment manufacturers will gather at the closed-door Congress to discuss the industry situation in the context of UN Sustainable Development Goals implementation.
Among confirmed speakers and delegates are OMV, Gazprom International, BP, Equinor, Shell, McDermott, Wood, KBR, CROSCO, European Commission and others.
EPOCH 2020 will present the following topics:
- Main trends and challenges in Upstream sustainable future
- Cost-cutting innovations and advanced technologies
- Upstream safety and risk management
- Growing demand for gas as a step to sustainable future
- Diversity and inclusion in oil and gas industry