AIPN 2019 International Petroleum Studies
This event expired on the 23 May 2019. Click to view the latest Oil events.
The International Petroleum Summit (IPS), the annual global conference of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN), is taking place in Houston this year on May 21 to 23, 2019. South America will be the main focus this year looking at the opportunities that exist within the region amid the geopolitical challenges and near-omni-present price volatility short.
2019 IPS topics include:
- Poverty, Carbon and the Role of Natural Gas
- Operating in Mexico
- Weathering the Storm: Understanding and Solving Carbon and Climate Issues Related to Oil and Gas
- Venezuela – What is the end game?
- Brazil’s Reforms and Opportunities
- Geopolitics & Short-Term Oil & Gas Prices
- The Evolution of Talos Energy and Key Strategies for Future Success
- Entering the Age of Natural Gas
- Exploration Strategy in the Shale Era
- The Gulf of Mexico: Competing for Investment in an Expanding Global E&P Market
- Disruptive Technologies and Practices in the Oil & Gas Sector
Tackling these and other questions about the shape of the oil industry in the future will be a range of executive speakers representing every aspect of the commercial oil and gas industry. The speaker line-up includes:
- Ryan Lance, Chairman and CEO, ConocoPhillips
- Starlee Sykes, Regional President, Gulf of Mexico and Canada, BP
- David M Wood, CEO, President and Director, Gulfport Energy
- Timothy S. Duncan, President & CEO, Talos Energy
- Marcio Felix, Oil and Gas Secretary, Ministry of Mines and Energy, Brazil
- Renato Bertani CEO, Barra Energia
- Javier Zambrano, CEO, Jaguar